Wednesday 15 August 2012

I love a free gift


I recently celebrated my 26th Birthday.

Quite unexpectedly i received a $30 birthday voucher courtesy of one of my favourite shopping destinations, Mimco

After much deliberation, i clicked 'buy' and the deal was sealed.

Enter the postman... 





The excitement builds...





It's arrived...





And it smells devine...





And the best part? I only had to fork out for the cost of postage. 

Did i mention that i absolutely cannot live without a good quality scented candle? 

... You had me at 'wild gardenia'.



2 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) Birthday! I love scented candles, they are the best present especially to yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! I love the smell of gardenias. How lucky of you to get a birthday voucher.

    PS: I'm hosting a Suigo hair pack giveaway; hope you enter: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/05/suigo-hair-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete